Friday, October 02, 2015

BOOM: Trump Announces Exactly What He'll Do With Every Muslim "Refugee" When He's President

BOOM: Trump Announces Exactly What He'll Do With Every Muslim "Refugee" When He's President

“I’m putting the people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration. If I win, they’re going back. They’re going back. I’m telling you. They’re going back,” he said.
“They could be ISIS … This could be one of the great tactical ploys of all time. A 200,000-man army maybe, or if you said 50,000 or 80,000 or 100,000, we got problems and that could be possible. I don’t know that it is, but it could be possible so they’re going back, they’re going back,” he added.

OH YEAH!!!! That’s what I like to hear. We DO NOT need anyone else here until we can take care of our own, our veterans, and not fall for the invasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment