Friday, November 13, 2015

"Safe Space" Students Silence Asian Woman For Saying "Black People Can Be Racist" - YouTube

Of course they dismiss her, she isn’t part of the “Major” narrative. She’s bringing prejudice to Asians to light and the black students dismiss her. Her pain is just as important as any of them. The “Black” movement is only acknowledging the so called wrongs to them and everyone else is on their own. Hypocrites! 
I am so sick of hearing about the “White Privileged”! I grew up at the bottom scale of the Middle Class. I have no idea what “White Privilege” is. I am so tired of being accused of being racist because of the color of my skin. I DO NOT owe anyone anything nor does anyone owe me anything. 
I am not saying that racism doesn’t exist, I know it does. But its not just the whites holding racism, the blacks hold racism just as bad. The lady in this video is correct, we need stop looking at the color of someone’s skin and look at what is in their heart. If you judge a book by its cover you will never know the story within!
The Political Correctness in this country is killing this country. People need to stop being so thin skinned whiners. Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you have the right to stifle someone else’s freedoms!

"Safe Space" Students Silence Asian Woman For Saying "Black People Can Be Racist" - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment