Wednesday, November 18, 2015

[WATCH] Fox News Anchor Tears Into "Political Extremists" Who Oppose "Refugees" » Daily headlines

[WATCH] Fox News Anchor Tears Into "Political Extremists" Who Oppose "Refugees" » Daily headlines

Well he can let them come live in house too. This isn't changing who we are it is protecting who we are. Why should put the lives of our children, our neighbors, our loved ones at risk to bring unknowns here when we can't even take care of our own veterans, foster children, and other homeless? I am so sick of hearing how unAmerican we are being by denying these so called refugees into our country. I'm sure Paris isn't offering open arms to these refugees anymore. So do we need to learn the lesson here ourselves or learn from what other countries are going through as result to these refugees. I don't give 2 cents what it makes us look like to the rest of world, I care about my fellow Americans, my neighbors, my children, my loved ones! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment